Loginex offers the highest quality refrigerated transport. Thanks to many years of experience we are able to meet the expectations of even the most demanding customers.
We have high competence in the field of road refrigerated transport and good knowledge of the market and products.
Regardless of the mode of transport chosen- LTL transport, full truckload transport or express transport - the transported products may require precise conditions. The most common requirement is to maintain a certain temperature range - refrigerated transport. At the same time, the transport of many such products requires not only the maintenance of a certain transport temperature, but also the provision of a temperature report in the supply chain.
Refrigerated transport is required, for example:
- Refrigerated transport of frozen and perishable products, including food products - meat, confectionery, fish and seafood;
- cold transport of medical products in a safe environment, with temperature control and control of the cold chain;
- refrigerated transport of cosmetic and chemical products - including chemical reagents and cosmetics;
Our modern fleet has the necessary certificates confirming their compliance with the standards. Every customer can see the high level of the.
In each case, this is a unique form of transport. In most cases, refrigerated transport of products at a controlled temperatures is a task that requires appropriate experience and responsibility. Failure to observe the conditions of carriage may cause not only a decrease in the quality of transported goods, but also a threat to human health or life. Adequate experience - taking into account loading and handling conditions, supervision over the proper distribution of goods on the loading area and taking into account many other factors, allows to maintain the highest standards, ensuring the maintenance of the necessary transport standards.
Controlled temperature transport requires a specialized fleet. Appropriately adapted vehicles used by our company enable transport in appropriate thermal conditions within the temperature range between +25 and -20 degrees Celsius.
We have a diversified fleet that allow us to carry any type of refrigerated cargo. Each vehicle has current certificates and tests necessary to transport of food cargo and meets specific thermal insulation conditions.
Our transport fleet meets all the requirements of the Road Transport Law as well as the ATP international agreement for the transport of perishable foodstuffs and special means of transport, ensuring appropriate thermal, measuring and control conditions of isothermal properties. Their conformity is confirmed by the necessary certificates of conformity. Telematic systems used in the management of our transport fleet enable us to measure and control the temperature in real time.
- refrigerated transport of food products of animal and plant origin in producer's packaging;
- refrigerated transport of meat products and semi-finished products;
- refrigerated transport of confectionery in manufacturer's packaging;
- refrigerated transport of pharmaceutical intermediates at controlled temperature: 15°C - 25°C, 8°C - 15°C, 2°C - 8°C, as well as the ordered temperature of another;
- refrigerated transport of medicines at controlled temperature: 15°C - 25°C, 8°C - 15°C, 2°C - 8°C, as well as the ordered temperature of another;
- refrigerated transport of chemical reagents and dangerous goods;
- transport of organic agricultural products,
- refrigerated transport of plants and mushrooms,
- refrigerated transport of cosmetics and semi-finished products of the cosmetics industry at controlled temperature: 15°C - 25°C, 8°C - 15°C, 2°C - 8°C, as well as the ordered temperature of another;
- refrigerated transport of dangerous goods at controlled temperature;
- refrigerated transport of fish and seafood;
- refrigerated transport of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including fresh juices and milk products in producer's packaging;